Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sunshine's chocolate covered cherries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunshine's chocolate covered cherries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshine's chocolate covered cherries recipe. You can have sunshine's chocolate covered cherries using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sunshine's chocolate covered cherries:
- Prepare of cherries with steam.
- Get of light corn syrup.
- You need of salt.
- Use of powdered sugar.
- Use of butter soften.
- Provide of shortening.
- Get of semi sweet chocolate morsels.
Steps to make Sunshine's chocolate covered cherries:
- Drain your cherries, place the cherries on a paper towel to dry pat them down make sure the cherries are completely dried..
- In a bowl mix the powdered sugar,salt,butter and syrup, stir well. now with clean hands knead the sugar mixture till smooth,.
- Now shape 1 teaspoon of sugar mixture on cherries, wrap it around each cherry, place in refrigerator for one and a half hours..
- Now when sugar on cherrys had set and its time to prepare the choclate in a double broiler bring water to a boil, add chocolate and shortening in top pot and lower the heat to low, stir till chocolate is melted, by the steam dip in chocolate, place cherries on a baking sheet thats lined with parchment paper on the waxy side on baking sheet.let them set for a little and put in refrigerator for 45 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Enjoy this candy better the store bought…!!!!!.
If you find this Sunshine's chocolate covered cherries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.