How to Prepare Favorite Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick grilled steak stir-fry recipe. You can cook quick grilled steak stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of steak of your choice (round was our choice this time).
- Provide 24 oz of stir-fry vegetables of your choice.
- Get 8 oz of asparagus spears.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Get 2 cup of instant rice.
Instructions to make Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry:
- Start grill while heating prepare steak.
- Grill steak to med rare.
- Add oil to wok or skillet heat to 300° Add water to pan and boil. Add asparagus first stir for 5-7 min then add rest of vegetables. When water is boiling add rice cover set let set..
- Slice steak add to vegetables during last 3-5 min of frying.
- Serve over rice ( you can also use noodles ect.).
If you find this Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.