Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scrambled eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled eggs recipe. You can cook scrambled eggs using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled eggs:
- Use of large eggs.
- Take of big onion chopped.
- Take of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need of tomato diced.
- Provide of carrot grated.
- Use of red, yellow and red peppers diced.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Take of Garam masala.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of Spring onions for garnishing.
Instructions to make Scrambled eggs:
- Fry the onions in the oil until golden brown and then add the garlic and stir under low heat until it also browns.
- Add in the tomatoes and cook until almost cooked.
- Now add the grated carrots,the peppers and all your spices and keep stiring to get that sweet smell.
- Adjust the salt to desired taste and add in the eggs.
- Keep stiring to avoid it sticking and cook to your desired consistency. I like mine well done.
- Switch off heat and stir in the spring onions.
- Serve with mahamri or your preferred starch.
If you find this Scrambled eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.