Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Microwave mug cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Microwave mug cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave mug cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave mug cakes recipe. To cook microwave mug cakes you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Microwave mug cakes:
- Provide of Chocolate mug cake.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coco powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sugar(toTaste).
- Use 1/8 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 4 tbsp of milk.
- Use of Vanilla mug cake:-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Provide 1 drop of Vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking powder.
Steps to make Microwave mug cakes:
- Stir together flour, coco powder, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda in a microwave safe mug..
- Add melted butter, milk and vanilla essence and mix well. Now microwave at for about 2 minutes.ready to eat Enjoy!.
- Stir together flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda in a microwave safe.
- Add melted butter, milk, 1 drop vinegar and vanilla essence and mix well. Now microwave at for about 2 minutes.ready to eat Enjoy!.
If you find this Microwave mug cakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.