Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird poke cake recipe. You can cook hummingbird poke cake using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hummingbird Poke Cake:
- Use of Cake:.
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of medium ripe bananas.
- Take 225 g of crushed pineapple with juice.
- Use 100 g of chopped walnuts.
- You need of Sweet Sauce:.
- Get 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapples juice squeezed out.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 cup of Orley Whip.
- Take 2 tubs of cream cheese softened.
- Take of Frosting:.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 50 g of finely chopped walnuts.
- Take 50 g of chopped pecans for topping of the cake.
Steps to make Hummingbird Poke Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 9×13 casserole dish..
- Combine flour, white and brown sugars, baking soda, walnuts, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, vanilla essance, crushed pineapple and mashed bananas. Whisk until all combined..
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth..
- Pour cake batter into the prepared dish and spread it evenly. Bake for 40 minutes..
- While the cake is baking, make the sweet sauce. In a mixing bowl, whisk together condensed milk, pineapple, cinnamon and Orley Whip..
- Let the cake cool for about 10 minutes. Poke holes (pencil thickness) all over the cake..
- Evenly, pour sweet sauce all over the cake. Let it seep in and cool completely before frosting..
- To make the frosting, beat together the butter and cream cheese and then the icing sugar, cinnamon and vanilla essence until the frosting is light, smooth and fluffy..
- Once the cake is cooled, evenly frost the cake all over and add the chopped walnuts all over the top of the frosted cake..
If you find this Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.