Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless chicken and potato stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless chicken and potato stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken and potato stew recipe. To make boneless chicken and potato stew you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boneless chicken and potato stew:
- Provide of Boneless chicken.
- Use of Potatoes.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Get of Onions.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Coriander.
- Prepare of Coconut cream.
- Prepare of Chicken masala.
Instructions to make Boneless chicken and potato stew:
- Cut the chicken and potatoes into cubes.
- Pre heat your cooking pot/pan with oil then fry the potatoes till golden brown.
- Throw in the chicken and let them fry till golden brown.
- Add the onions and the diced ginger and garlic and let them cook for a minute.
- Throw in the tomatoes and chicken masala and leave them to cook.
- Add some salt for flavour then pour the coconut cream and let the stew boil for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add the coriander leaves and let the stew simmer for 2 minutes.
If you find this Boneless chicken and potato stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.