Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to realistic character cakes for birthdays recipe. To cook realistic character cakes for birthdays you need 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays:
- Get 18 cm of diameter cake Spongecake.
- Prepare of Ingredients for the filling and outside:.
- Prepare 2 of cartons Heavy cream.
- Take 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need of Filling and Decoration.
- Use 1 of Fruit (I recommend kiwi and canned peaches).
- Use 1 of Cookie or Chocolate pen (for the face).
Instructions to make Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays:
- Add heavy cream and sugar into a bowl. Whip until very stiff peaks form. This is an important point in decorating the cake..
- Slice the spongecake horizontally into 3 layers. Cut the top slice into 4 strips..
- In an 18 cm bowl, place 1 sheet of spongecake. Place the 4 cut strips on top. Lightly push to make the pieces fit evenly..
- Cut the fruit (it tastes better when there's a lot) into small cubes. Add about 1/4 of the whipped cream (adjust according to the amount of fruit), and mix..
- Add the mixture from Step 4 into the spongecake prepared in Step 3. Stuff it until becomes almost like a lid on the spongecake..
- Place the remaining spongecake on top, cover with a lid and gently push from the top to even it out..
- Flip it onto a plate and cover completely with whipped cream. If you decorate as in Step 9, coat with cream as thinly as possible. You can skip Step 9 if you want..
- If you do not decorate the cake as seen in Step 9, cut a milk carton and use the wide portion to lightly brush on the cream. This technique looks so pretty when finished!.
- Using a star shaped decorating tip, pipe stars in a circle. If you use some strength at the top while squeezing, it will look pretty..
- When you finish covering the whole cake, decorate however you want using cookies, chocolate or a chocolate pen..
- I made the ears from square cookies placed diagonally. The eyes and nose are chocolate covered almonds, the whiskers are chocolate pen. The flower by the ear is made from strawberries..
- I made a rabbit version too. I added Monin-brand strawberry syrup to the cream to make a pink color. The eyes and nose are chocolate pieces, the mouth is made with a chocolate decorating pen! It's realistically fluffy and cute..
- The ears are Oreo cookies, the cheeks are strawberries, the eyes and nose are drawn with chocolate pens. Garnishing with a message on cookies is ok too..
- Mix heavy cream and cocoa powder with a tiny bit of boiling water. The eyes are chocolate covered almonds, the nose is made from cookies with strawberry jam..
- Here's the Mickey version: the big ears are baby senbei (rice cracker). Since they're heavy, I supported them with wafers. I tried cutting the strawberries and mango into little hearts..
- Here's the Anpanman version: the eyebrows, eyes, and mouth are made from chocolate pen. The nose and cheeks are cookies!.
- The pink is strained blueberry jam mixed with cream. The ears are 2 round baby senbei (rice crackers) covered with cream drawn as hearts..
- It's also cute if you use a small bowl or tea cup to make mini cakes..
If you find this Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.