Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it needs.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus recipe. To make monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus:
- You need of Salad.
- Get 10 of baby tomatoes, halved.
- Use 1/2 of cucumber, sliced.
- You need 3 of cooked beetroot, sliced.
- Provide 2 of scallions, chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot, grated.
- Use 10 of green olives.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Provide To taste of black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of black sesame seeds.
- Use of Quinoa & Asparagus.
- Take 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of red chilli, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil (1 for quinoa / 1 for asparagus).
- Provide 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare To taste of smoked paprika.
- Use To taste of black pepper.
Instructions to make Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus:
- Chop all vegetables for salad and set aside in a big bowl. Add oil, lemon juice and seasoning..
- Cook quinoa (we had leftovers from the night before). Fry up garlic, onions and chilli in oil. Add in quinoa and smoked paprika..
- Brush oil onto asparagus. Place into a very hot pan / griddle and cook until smoky. Add lemon juice on asparagus and quinoa..
Enjoy immediately or put in the fridge for later. This salad keeps well in the fridge and can be prepared in advance. It's Super Bowl Sunday and I'm daring to post a salad recipe. Trust me though, come tomorrow morning many of us will all be wanting to awaken from our hot-wing-junkie stupor. So why not plan on Monday night being a meatless Monday, salad kind of night?
If you find this Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.