Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Hummingbird Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hummingbird Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummingbird Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummingbird Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird cake recipe. You can cook hummingbird cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hummingbird Cake:
- Use of Dry ingredients:.
- You need 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 50 g of pecans, chopped.
- You need of Wet ingredients:.
- You need 200 g of mashed ripe banana.
- Get of Chopped pineapple.
- Use 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Take 90 ml of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Frosting:.
- Use 25 g of butter, room temperature.
- Use 115 g of full fat cream cheese.
- Take 225 g of powder sugar.
- Use 50 g of pecans, chopped.
Steps to make Hummingbird Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg Celcius.
- Combine all together the dry ingredients in one bowl. In the other bowl, combine all the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix it well but don't over mixed it..
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes..
- To make the frosting, beat the room temperature butter for about 3 minutes and add the cold cream cheese. Beat it for another 3-5 minutes. Add the powder sugar and pecans, mix it until it well incorporated. Put it in the fridge until it ready to use..
- After the cake done, wait until it cool completely before adding the frosting..
If you find this Hummingbird Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.