Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wataboshi Rice Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wataboshi Rice Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wataboshi rice cakes recipe. To make wataboshi rice cakes you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wataboshi Rice Cakes:
- Get 100 grams of Sakura an.
- Take of For the gyuhi (sweet rice cake dough).
- Prepare 50 grams of Shiratamako.
- Take 35 of to 40 grams Sugar.
- Provide 80 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of for dusting Katakuriko.
Instructions to make Wataboshi Rice Cakes:
- Use either homemade or store-bought sakura-an (or other kinds of anko) Roll the anko into 25 g balls..
- Add all the ingredients except for the gyuhi in a heatproof bowl and mix well. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds. Cut with a whisk and microwave for another 30 seconds..
- If necessary, microwave for another 30 seconds to a minute and mix well. Once it becomes shiny, it's done. Transfer the dough on a katakuriko dusted tray and cut into four portions..
- Stretch out the gyuhi, sprinkling with katakuriko as you go, wrap the sakura-an from Step 1, then they're done!.
- This is what they look like when cut in half..
- Garnish them with salt preserved sakura blossoms!.
- Doll's Festival Day. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152531-matcha-anko-sweet-bean-paste-with-matcha.
If you find this Wataboshi Rice Cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.