Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna:
- Get 1 Box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 30 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 26 oz of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef, sausage or turkey.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In large bowl combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan eggs and basil. Mix well..
- In another bowl combine spaghetti sauce, water and ground beef. Mix well..
- In 9×13 pan spread 1 1/2 cups meat sauce, then layer 1/3 Lasagna noodles, then layer 1/2 the cheese mixture, then layer 1/3 remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers. Top with rest of noodles and meat sauce..
- Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan..
- Double wrap tightly with foil..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.