Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy chicken stuffed shells recipe. You can cook easy cheesy chicken stuffed shells using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells:
- Get of Jumbo pasta shells.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Provide of Garlic.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Use of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Use of Chicken broth.
- Provide of Milk.
- Get of Parmesan cheese (and a little more for the topping).
- You need of Black pepper.
- Provide of Oregano.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells:
- Boil water for giant shells.
- Cut chicken into small, bite-size pieces.
- Add shells to pot and cook through..
- In large skillet / pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sautée one clove garlic for 1-2 minutes as add chicken. Cook through..
- Mix together mushroom soup, cream cheese, milk, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings with chicken and heat through..
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and lay cooked shells face up. Add heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture to each shell (you will be leaving quite a bit of sauce in the pan – this is a good thing!).
- Pour remaining sauce over shells and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Sprinkle a dusting of Parmesan over everything..
- Bake at 350 for appx 25-30 minutes..
If you find this Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.