Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Ryan’s Lasagna
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ryan’s Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ryan’s Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ryan’s lasagna recipe. You can have ryan’s lasagna using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ryan’s Lasagna:
- Use 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Provide 1 lb of hamburger.
- Use 16 oz of Prego meat flavored pasta sauce.
- Use 4 cups of pizza cheese.
- Prepare 24 oz of cottage cheese.
Instructions to make Ryan’s Lasagna:
- Fill pot with water. Bring to boil. Break each lasagna noodle in half. Place noodles in boiling water. Strain noodles when done and set noodles aside..
- Place sauce pan on stove. Turn burner to medium-high heat. Place beef in sauce pan. Once beef is done, add pasta sauce to the pan..
- Turn oven to 375 as you begin to layer your lasagna..
- Find a large dish and lay out the pasta side by side until the whole bottom of the dish is covered. Overlap the pasta slightly..
- Spread half of the meat and sauce over the pasta..
- Spread half of the cottage cheese over the meat sauce..
- Sprinkle one package of cheese (2 cups) over the cottage cheese..
- The first layer is now done. Begin to lay out the next layer of pasta. Do not use too much pasta. You will likely have extra pasta leftover..
- Repeat steps 5-7 using the remaining portions of your meat and sauce, cottage cheese, and pizza cheese..
- Place dish in the oven at 375 for at least 20 minutes. I like to take the lasagna out once the edges start to turn a little crispy..
- Remove the lasagna and let it cool off. Then, enjoy!.
If you find this Ryan’s Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.