Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and ricotta lasagna recipe. You can have spinach and ricotta lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna:
- You need 300 grams of lasagne sheets.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium onion chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Take 300 g of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 150 g of sea beet leaves.
- Provide 15 g of chopped fresh mint (40 leaves).
- Get 2 of medium stalks celery chopped.
- Take 1 of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 500 g of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of grated parmesan.
- Take 125 g of mozzarella.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna:
- Soak the lasagna sheets overnight or cook in boiling water until al dente and remove to cool..
- In a large frying pan heat half of the olive oil over medium heat and add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is soft. Add the spinach, sea beet and lemon zest and cook for about 5 minutes transfer to a large bowl..
- Drain the leaves well, leave to cool and the chop medium fine..
- Mix ricotta, mint, salt and pepper and two-thirds of the parmesan well with spinach.
- Line a greased 9×12-inch lasagne dish with a layer of lasagne sheets then place a third of the spinach mixture and continue to do so until you've used up all the lasagna and spinach. Sprinkle with the remainder of the parmesan. Top with sliced mozzarella..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
If you find this Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.