Simple Way to Make Ultimate White Pasta with Spicy Koila Chicken #EidKayPakwan
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best White Pasta with Spicy Koila Chicken #EidKayPakwan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Pasta with Spicy Koila Chicken #EidKayPakwan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white pasta with spicy koila chicken #eidkaypakwan recipe. You can have white pasta with spicy koila chicken #eidkaypakwan using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook White Pasta with Spicy Koila Chicken #EidKayPakwan:
- You need of For boiling Pasta.
- Get 1 packet of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Spicy Koila Chicken.
- You need 2 of fillet boneless chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1 pinch of yellow color.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get of White Sauce.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of maida.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 50 gm of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 pack of cream.
- Take 1-2 of capsicum (julien strips).
Instructions to make White Pasta with Spicy Koila Chicken #EidKayPakwan:
- In a big pan take water and bring it to boil and add salt, oil and pasta. Boil pasta for 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure it does not get over cooked..
- Drain water when it’s done and run tap water or cold water over it so the pasta does not stick together. Run your fingers through them till it cools and then add oil and mix so it is evenly spread..
- Make cuts in Chicken fillet. In a bowl add chicken, yoghurt, yellow artificial color, soya sauce, vinegar, salt, chili flakes and paprika and marinate for 45 minutes..
- In a pan add oil and cook chicken on medium flame until tender. In the end give it koylay ka dum by placing a piece of coal in pan and pour few drops of oil and cover for 10 minutes..
- Add butter in a pan when it melts add garlic paste in it. After a few seconds it should start giving a good aroma. Don’t wait for the garlic to turn golden..
- Take the pan off the heat and add flour(Maida) and mix it in the butter..
- Start adding milk now gradually and keep stirring.
- Add cream and mix..
- Put pan on the heat again. Add salt, black pepper, white pepper and oregano. It will start to thicken..
- Add Capsicum and cheddar cheese and then add pasta and mix well..
- Now add chicken fillet, sprinkle oregano on top and serve hot..
If you find this White Pasta with Spicy Koila Chicken #EidKayPakwan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.