Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe. You can have blueberry banana pancakes – vegan using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan:
- Use of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Provide 2 cups of rolled oats – gluten-free ones if needed.
- Use 1 cup of unsweetened soy milk – or other plant milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Blueberries – fresh or frozen; i use a large handful in the mix and then extra as a topping.
Instructions to make Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan:
- Put everything except the blueberries in a blender – the mix doesn’t have to be completely smooth. You can also mix it by hand in a big bowl, making sure the bananas are mashed up..
- Preheat your pan on a medium heat so it’s ready for the first pancake!.
- Pour the mix into a big bowl (if you’ve used a blender). Gently fold in the blueberries..
- Add a little coconut oil to the pan..
- Add a dollop of pancake mix to the pan. A heaped tablespoon is a good measure – or use an ice cream scoop if you want all the pancakes the same size..
- Cook for about 4 mins – the edges will start to go golden. Then flip and cook for another 3-4 mins. A lot depends on the pan and the amount of mix..
- When one pancake is done, keep it warm in an ovenproof dish in a low temperature oven. Repeat the process til all the batter is used up..
- Add your toppings and enjoy 😋.
If you find this Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.