Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple stuffed pork chops recipe. To cook apple stuffed pork chops you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Prepare of Filling.
- Take of Avocado Oil.
- Use of Shallots Chopped.
- Get of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Take of Celery stalks diced.
- You need of green apples peeled and diced.
- Take of fresh thyme (to your liking).
- Provide of butter.
- Take of Rice "bread" crumbs.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Use of shredded fresh gouda.
- You need of Breading.
- Provide of gluten free flour mix.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Gravy.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Small yellow onions cut in quarters.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Apple Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Heat avocado in large sautee pan that is oven safe. One large enough to hold all 6 pork chop fatties with some space between them. Sautee onions and celery about 4 min until onions are translucent. Add apples and sautee until soft. Add garlic and thyme then sautee for 1 more minute. Once soft; add butter, melt, then stir in bread crumbs. It should look like stuffing. Remove from heat then stir in gouda. Set stuffing aside.
- Pork chops should be about 2 inches thick. Cut the chops almost the whole way in half. Pat the chops dry, salt and pepper. Evenly stuff the shit outta those pork chops with the filling. Dredge the pork chops in the flour, salt, and pepper mixture..
- Rinse out the pan then add 2 tbsp or more to pan, heat on medium high heat. Once hot, brown the stuffed, dredged pork chops on each side until golden brown. Remove the chops. I browned the chops three at a time..
- Deglaze the pan with 2 cups of chicken stock. Remove from heat. Add the two onions, quartered. Gently arrange those fatty, stuffed chops on top of the onions..
- Place the pan into the oven at 350. Cook until internal temp is 145. About 10-15 min until tender. Pull those babies out. Remove the chops and place on a cutting board to rest..
- Take all that onion gravy in the pan and puree until smooth. Make sure you scrap in any brown bits and pieces. Put your gravy back into the pan to reduce over low to medium heat until you like the consistency add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour that grave on top and serve with potatoes. You can bake the potatoes at 350 too just put em in for about 20 min before the chops..
If you find this Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.