How to Make Favorite Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan meatballs recipe. To cook chicken parmesan meatballs you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
- Use of Base.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground chicken.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Take 1/2 cup of Pecorino or Parmesan.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1 of egg, whisked.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 14 oz of store bought pizza sauce.
- You need of Topping.
- Provide 4 oz of mozzarella.
- Get of Salad.
- Use 1 of Tuscan kale salad.
- Prepare 1 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large bowl, gently mix together the base..
- Shape into lacrosse-ball sized balls (slightly smaller than tennis ball) and place a few inches apart on a baking sheet..
- In a small bowl mix a spoonfol of pizza sauce with olive oil and brush this mixture on top of each meatball..
- Place in to heated oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove meatballs from oven, put some sauce on top of each meatball, and cover each with a slice of Mozzarella..
- Place back to oven for another 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is golden..
- Heat remaining pizza sauce in a small pan..
- Serve meatballs with a dollop of sauce and a raw Tuscan kale salad that has been shredded and tossed with shallots, olive oil, salt and pepper..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.