Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried spiced ribeye steak recipe. You can have pan fried spiced ribeye steak using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak:
- Prepare of Equal portions of (depends on how much steak you are cooking).
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of fine salt.
- Take of Truffle Infused Sea Salt.
- Take of Sour cream & onion powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chili powder or flakes.
- Take of Rosemary.
- Use of Moroccan Seasoning.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 3 Tbsp of EV Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman (or yr favourite) soy sauce.
- Use 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Use 1/2-1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 of lemon or 1 calamansi.
- Take of Ribeye Steak or your favourite cut.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak:
- Chop the onions and garlic..
- Prepare your spices. You can be creative with your steak rub. Check what you have in your kitchen. As for me, I decided to go Mediterranean..
- Combine the first 9 ingredients. Mix well. Since I was cooking for 1, I used 1 tsp for each..
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of oil on both sides of the steak. Squeeze a few drops of lemon on your steak, use the back of a spoon to spread. Rub in your spices to both sides. Be generous..
- In a plastic bag or ziplock, add the remaining oil, soy sauce, chopped onions, garlic and a bay leaf..
- Place your steak inside, tie a knot, and start massaging your steak to infuse in the flavors. Refrigerate for a few hours..
- When ready to cook, heat your pan until a drop of water evaporates on contact..
- Place your steak (scrape off any sticking garlic or onion, as it will burn) in the pan while on high heat. Hear it sizzle..
- FOR A MEDIUM DONE STEAK, TIME IT AT 6 MINS. With a spatula press on the steak for 1-2 minutes, then flip and press another 1-2 mins. Do the sides for the remaining 2 mins using a thong. Keep turning to avoid over cooking. Drizzle a few drops of olive oil if you think it needs it.
- Remove from heat and let it rest before cutting..
- In the same pan, place the marinade from the plastic bag and sauté to cook the garlic. Add the dissolved cornstarch in water to make a gravy dip. Season with your favorite soy seasoning according to taste. Keep mixing until it thickens. Remove from heat and serve separately with your steak..
If you find this Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.