Recipe of Homemade Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes recipe. To make slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Get 8 of Chicken legs.
- Take 1 of Lemon Pepper Marinade.
- Get 6 small of Russet Potatoes (cut into wedges).
- Prepare 1/2 large of Green Bell Peppers (chopped coarsely).
- Take 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Take 1 of Adobo Seasoning.
- Get 1 of Parsley Flakes.
- Take 1 of Steak Seasoning.
Instructions to make Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Marinate chicken in lemon pepper marinade for 30 minutes (be sure chicken is covered completely).
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Drain (and discard excess marinade) from chicken, season with garlic salt, steak seasoning, Adobo seasoning and parsley flakes.
- Place seasoned chicken in casserole dish or baking pan, bake for approx. 45 minutes..
- Clean potatoes and cut into wedges. Drizzle with vegetable oil and season with garlic salt. (add to chicken after it has baked for 45 minutes)..
- Coarsely chop green bell pepper and add to chicken and potatoes (after chicken has cooked for 45 minutes).
- Be sure not to cover chicken with potatoes or peppers!.
- Bake for additional 45 minutes, basting chicken and potatoes with juice and drippings from chicken…..
- Serve with side salad or seasonal veggies and ENJOY!.
If you find this Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.