Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Dad's birthday cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dad's birthday cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dad's birthday cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dad's birthday cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dad's birthday cake recipe. You can have dad's birthday cake using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dad's birthday cake:
- You need 450 g of flour.
- Get 300 g of sugar.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Use 3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take handful of raisins.
- Get 2 tbs of nescafe.
- Take 1 box of white fondant.
- Use 3 drops of dark purple food color.
- Use 1 tbs of red food color.
- Use 1 of little box of dry gelatine powder.
- Take 1 tbs of sugar.
- Provide of powder sugar for dusting the surface for fondant.
- Use 100 g of red currants for decoration.
- You need 100 g of blueberry for decoration.
- Provide 150 g of ananas jam.
- Get 300 g of butter.
- Take 2 boxes of black chocolate (used to cover a cake).
- Get 4 of little boxes of baking powder.
- Use 1 bag of tiramisu cream base + 100 ml milk to make it.
- Prepare 1 bag of chocolate mousse powder + 100 ml milk to make it.
Instructions to make Dad's birthday cake:
- Mix the ingredients for the sponge cake (flour,eggs,sugar,cocoa, coffee, milk and raisins and baking powder) with a mixing machine until creamy but not too liquid..
- Take some butter and butter up the inside of the cake shape that you will use for baking the sponge cake. (I used a circular shape which you can take the bottom off,and its metal. But silicone is good too).
- Pour the raw sponge cake "pasta" into the baking shape and bake it in the oven till the fork comes out clean, on 200 degrees celsius..
- When the sponge cake is ready let it cool and cut off the bump from the top to get the lower part of the cake..
- Cut this big spongy part in two parts vertically and cream the lower part with ananas jam and then put the mix of tiramisu und chocolate mousse on it and pur back the top part..
- Next melt the black choco with butter and cover the bottom part of the cake with it carefully..
- Now put aluminium foil into a rounded pot (which is smaller then the cake shape) and scrumble the previously cut off sponge cake in the pot. Put melted butter on it and ananas jam and mix well..
- Now push this mixture as hard as you can in the pot so it takes the shape of it. This is how we made the smaller cake on top.
- Cover this smaller cake with a thin layer of white fondant and put it on top of the big cake..
- Now mix the purple food paint with a hangful of white fondant and create the flowers for decoration from it. Also make white flower fondants..
- Next we create the red gelatine roses. One little bag of dry dust gelatine is mixed with 4 tbs water and 4 tsp sugar and heated up. Mix it well while its hot n put it in the silicone rose shapes then to the fridge. Decorate the cake with it when ready.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and red currants. Ready!!!.
If you find this Dad's birthday cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.