Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe. You can have stuffed chicken parmesan meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf:
- Get 2 pounds of ground chicken.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Take 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella shreds.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara of choice.
Steps to make Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf:
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Mix together chicken, egg, parmesan, onion, 1/2 cup of sauce, italian seasoning and bread crumbs. Set aside..
- Mix mozzarella and remaining sauce..
- Divide chicken mixture in half. Put first half in loaf pan. Making a indentation down the middle for cheese mixture..
- Add cheese mix and top with second half of the chicken mixture. Pat to seal and form a loaf..
- Bake for 1 hour or until 165° internal temperature is reached. Serve with pasta if desired and extra sauce..
If you find this Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.