How to Make Speedy Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk chicken fried steak recipe. You can have buttermilk chicken fried steak using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak:
- Take of Steak————–.
- Provide 1-1/4 pound of shoulder steak.
- Take 1 quart of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide of Breading————.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Use As needed of oil to fry with.
- Provide As needed of water for thinning gravy.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion powder for gravy.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
Steps to make Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak:
- Pat the steak dry.
- Season both sides of the steak with salt, pepper, and garlic. Slice the steak in half..
- Put the steak into a ziploc bag and add the buttermilk..
- Put into the refrigerator overnight..
- Beat the eggs. Heat the oil and season the flour..
- Remove a slice of the steak and let the buttermilk drain off a bit..
- Dip the steak still wet with buttermilk into the flour..
- Then into the egg.
- Now cover with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil turning as needed..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Repeat with 2nd piece of Steak..
- Take the leftover flour and add to 3 tablespoon of the oil used to fry the steaks..
- Stir till the flour is cooked making a Roux..
- Add buttermilk to the Roux simmer 8 minutes. Stirring constantly till thickened. Add water if too thick. Add seasonings to taste..
- Serve this gravy with the steak..
- I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice I did both..
If you find this Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.