Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian) recipe. You can have quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian):
- Get 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Get 1 cup of Edamame.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Corn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered).
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian):
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa, toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
When the edamame and quinoa are cold, place them in a mixing bowl, add the veggies and the dressing. How To Make Edamame Salad With Quinoa. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together hot water and peanut butter until you have a smooth mixture. Add in vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and salt while continuing to whisk. Meanwhile, In the Instant Pot, combine the quinoa, edamame, water, and salt.
If you find this Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.