Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Lasagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable lasagne recipe. You can have vegetable lasagne using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Lasagne:
- Take 1 box of Lasagne sheets.
- Take 1 punnet of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 punnet of baby marrow.
- Get 1 punnet of pattypans.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 tsp heaped of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp heaped of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take of Cheese.
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Take 1 litre of milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs.
Instructions to make Vegetable Lasagne:
- Thinly slice all vegetables..
- Put oil in a pot and add all vegetables (mushrooms, baby marrow, patty pans, onion, tomato) and spices (ground cumin, ground coriander, chilli powder, salt, turmeric) and leave to cook on medium heat. This should take approximately 30minutes. You will know that the vegetables are cooked when all the water from the veggies has been evaporated.
- When vegetables are done, remove from heat and allow to cool..
- Make white sauce – melt butter in a pot and add flour to make a paste..
- When a paste has formed, add the milk, salt, pepper and mixed herbs. Whisk until there are no lumps and the sauce begins to thicken. If it does not thicken, add an extra tablespoon of flour and whisk until the sauce is thick..
- Grease your casserole dish with olive oil and then with a layer of lasagne sheets to cover the bottom..
- Thereafter put a layer of the vegetable followed by a thick layer of sauce and repeat until the cooked vegetable is finished..
- When the vegetable is finished, put another layer of lasagne sheets, followed by the remainder of the sauce and cover with grated cheese..
- Sprinkle with mixed herbs and rosemary.
- Cover with foil..
- Place in a preheated oven – 180 degrees – and bake for about 30-45minutes until the lasagne sheets are cooked..
If you find this Vegetable Lasagne recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.