Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Parmesan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. To make chicken parmesan you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan:
- You need of Chicken breast butterflied or pounded thin.
- Use 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 3 cups of Italian flavored Panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 box of pasta of choice.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Olive oil, enough to coat the bottom of your skillet. Approximately a quarter of a cup.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Combine your beaten egg and water into a flat dish, dredge your thin chicken breast in the egg water mixture..
- Next, coat the chicken breast with the Panko breadcrumbs. Set all the breast aside once all of them are completely coated..
- Place the chicken breasts in a oven proof skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Add the pasta sauce to the skillet with chicken. Place cheese on top of each chicken breast and bake in the oven at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is dark golden brown.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to package directions..
- Once everything is cooked it is ready to serve..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.