Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken parmesan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. To make chicken parmesan you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken parmesan:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh mozzarella.
- Get 1/4 cup of basil (fresh).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of tsb olive oil.
- Provide 4 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Provide of Salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Bread crumbs.
- Use of All purpose flour.
Steps to make Chicken parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c.
- Pound the breasts to be flat and marinate with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs and set aside.
- Mix crumbs and the permesan then set aside.
- Sprinkle flour on chicken evenly on both sides.
- Dip flour coated chicken in eggs and transfer into the bread crumbs mixture then let after coating let it rest aside for like 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and let the chicken simmer inside for at least 4 minutes it will finish in the oven.
- Place chicken a baking tray with the chopped basil and tomato sauce.
- Layer each breast with equal amounts of cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
If you find this Chicken parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.