Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Country Fried Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Country Fried Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Fried Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country fried steak recipe. To cook country fried steak you need 5 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Country Fried Steak:
- Prepare 1 family pack of cubed steak.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour or as needed.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of Milk or as needed.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Country Fried Steak:
- Fill frying pan with cooking oil enough so half of steak can be submerged into it. Put the pan on medium high heat.
- In one bowl, crack eggs and scramble. Once done with that, put about two cups of flour in ziplock bag with your seasonings and mix together.
- Each steak we are gonna dredge in egg mixture then drop n ziplock bag and shake for even coating..
- Once oil is hot enough (test by sprinkling flour into it and if sizzles it's ready) put steaks in. Season..
- Fry for about 5 minutes each side, after about 20 minutes should be a brown crunchy outer crust (I season halfway thru).
- While I cook steaks, I flip with my fork I flip, and clean out excess fat (I will use this grease for gravy).
- Once completely cooked through with no pink, I place on plate with napkin to soak some of grease and season (slightly grease soaks in).
- Once all steaks are done and on plate with napkin, pour grease out leaving about 1/2 cup of oil in frying pan and I spoon flour all over oil.
- Stir until all flour and oil are combined and thickens together, do this off heat!! (if to much oil, you can add flour or dump in the trash bowl… Less is more in this case).
- Once stirred all together (whisk is great but fork will do), return to med high heat (needs to be hot).. Slowly mix and pour milk in at same time!.. I use about 2 1/2 cups.
- Season and mix steadily over heat (this is a fast process here on out).
- Once you start seeing this its thickening… Turn heat off and keep stirring.
- This is my desired consistency.
- FYI if gravy gets too thick, add milk in and put back over heat. Stir constantly.. You can always trash some as well… Also if too thin ,add more flour slowly over heat as well.
- Then you make your plate and top off with gravy!😋.
- Great for mixing gravy!.
If you find this Country Fried Steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.