Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chelsea buns 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chelsea buns 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chelsea buns 2 recipe. To make chelsea buns 2 you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chelsea buns 2:
- Provide 500 g of flour.
- Get 1 tbspn of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3 tbspn of butter.
- You need 1 tbspn of yeast.
- Get 1 cup of warm milk.
- Provide 1 of tspn salt.
- You need of Glaze.
- Get 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
Instructions to make Chelsea buns 2:
- Add flour sugar and yeast into a bowl and mix together.
- Insert the dough hook to a stand mixer gradually add the warm milk to the flour mixture and knead well.
- Transfer to a floured surface knead well set aside to rise for an hour.
- Place on a flat surface flatten it out with a rolling pin. Melt butter and spread on it..
- Sprinkle cinnamon and dried fruits on the flattened dough then begin to fold into a cylindrical shape..
- Cut into smaller shapes then arrange into a pan allow to rise for the second time then you bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Glaze with desired glazing I glazed mine with condensed milk.
The addition of aromatic, heady cardamom makes them irresistible. Chelsea Buns are made from enriched dough and rolled into spirals, filled with juicy raisins and topped with a sugary glaze. They are warm, soft, fruity, sweet and sticky! Découvrez cette recette de cuisine anglaise et félicitez son auteur par un coup de coeur ! It was famous for its Chelsea bun and also did a great trade in hot cross buns at Easter.
If you find this Chelsea buns 2 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.