Recipe of Favorite Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan + spaghetti recipe. To make chicken parmesan + spaghetti you need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Take of Tomato Sauce:.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- Use 3 Cloves of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- Take of Roasted Chili Flakes, Pinch (Optional).
- Provide 350 g of Alce Nero's Organic Tomato Sauce Napoletana,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Provide Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get of Chicken Parmesan:.
- Use 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- Take of Bleached All Purpose Flour, For Dredging.
- Get 1 of Egg Light Beaten,.
- Provide of Dijon Mustard, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Get 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Provide of Cornflakes Ground, For Dredging.
- You need of High Quality Japanese Panko, For Dredging.
- You need of Shichimi Togarashi Japanese 7 Spices, Pinch.
- Get Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Provide of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, For Topping.
- Use of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated, For Topping.
- Take of Plating:.
- Provide 300 g of Alce Nero's Organic Durum Wheat Spaghetti,.
- Take 1 Handful of Fresh Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- Provide 1 Handful of Fresh Basil Chiffonade,.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Prepare the tomato sauce. In a skillet over low heat, add Alce Nero's olive oil. Add garlic and chili flakes. Allow the garlic and chili flakes to simmer in the oil for about 15 mins. *The heat has to be on super low, or the garlic will burn very fast.*.
- As soon as the garlic starts to brown, remove from heat and transfer into a large bowl. Add in Alce Nero's tomato sauce. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix. Set aside until ready to use. *The sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.*.
- Prepare the chicken parmesan. Butterfly the chicken breast and slice into halves. Place the chicken breast on the working surface. Wrap with cling film. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to tenderize until almost the same thickness..
- Dredge the chicken with flour. Shake off any excess. In a shallow bowl, add egg, mustard and paprika. Mix to combine well..
- Add in the chicken. Coat the chicken well with the egg mixture. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for about 1 hr..
- In a shallow bowl, add cornflakes, panko, togarashi, nori, salt and pepper. Combine everything together. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 inch of oil. *To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.*.
- Dredge the chicken onto the cornflakes mixture. Press the cornflakes mixture onto the chicken. *You can lay the chicken in between parchment paper. Lightly roll using a rolling pin. So that the cornflakes mixture will adhere to the chicken.*.
- Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Top each chicken with mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano. Wack into oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and set aside..
- To plate. *It is best to cook the pasta concurrently with the chicken. So that when the chicken is outta the oven, you can immediately plate and serve.* Bring a pot of 3 liters of water to a boil..
- Season with sea salt until it tastes like the ocean. Add in the Alce Nero's spaghetti. Cook until al dente. Transfer the pasta into the tomato sauce..
- Adjust the amount of tomato sauce to your preference. Less is always more. Add in parsley, basil and more parmigiano..
- Toss to combine well and until the pasta is fully coated with the sauce. If the mixture gets too thick, add in 1 TBSP of pasta water at a time to loosen the sauce. Twirl pasta onto serving plate..
- Garnish with more basil and parmigiano. Dollop a spoonful of tomato sauce onto the plate. Place the chicken parmesan onto the sauce. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.