Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls (no yeast no oven) recipe. To cook whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls (no yeast no oven) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven):
- Provide of Cinnamon roll covering.
- You need 135 grams of whole wheat flour.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Take 120 grams of curd.
- Take of Cinnamon roll stuffing.
- Use 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of melted dark chocolate.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven):
- Mix all the dry ingredients well together- whole wheat flour, Baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar. Add the curd gradually and knead a soft dough. Cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing- mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and a teaspoon full of cinnamon powder (keep the remainder for later use).
- Once the dough is rested well, knead it again for about 2 minutes and then roll it in a long rectangular shape sheet. Apply the cinnamon brown sugar mixture evenly on the rolled sheet as shown. Then spread a tablespoon of melted dark chocolate..
- Sprinkle the remainder cinnamon powder above the chocolate spread. Fold the roll in three divisions as shown and cut the sheet in maximum 6 equal parts.at this point of time, keep a heavy bottom kadhai with some salt in it on a high flame to heat..
- Take a single part or piece, cut it individually in three sections not separating it completely as shown. Place these three sections above each other to form a braid like structure. Now gently roll this ready structure in a ball and place it in a greased muffin cups. brush some butter on the top to get a beautiful brown colour crust..
- Arrange these muffins cups on a steel plate and place them in the pre heated kadhai on a rack. Bake in medium to high flame for 15 minutes then remove from heat, demould… and tadaaaa!!!….your beautiful whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls are ready…..enjoy them as is or with a cup of hot tea or black coffee……
If you find this Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.