Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pot Roast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast recipe. You can cook pot roast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pot Roast:
- Use 3-4 pound of beef roast.
- Provide 2 lbs of baby carrots.
- Provide 6 of large potatoes.
- Take 2 tablespoons of worchestire sauce.
- Use of RUB – I tbsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 packet of beef stew seasoning (any brand).
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Pot Roast:
- Mix ingredients for rub. Use 3/4 of it to coat all sides of roast..
- Heat skillet on high. Add worcestershire sauce. Sear each side of the roast in a very hot pan..
- Place roast in center of roasting pan. Cut potatoes into 4s. Place potatoes and carrots around roast. Sprinkle the reminder of the rub over meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Mix beef stew packet with 1/2 cup water. It will be thick! Drizzle it all over the meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Cover and bake at 250 for 2 1/2 hours. After the first hour add a 1/2 cup of water. Baste every half hour..
- After finished cooking let sit for 15 minutes. Slice meat..
- Serve with the potatoes and carrots. Broth will be thick and rich! Enjoy!.
- I've made this for large gatherings. Always a crowd pleaser!.
- Another look at a larger roast. Just add extra potatoes and carrots!.
If you find this Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.