Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted dijon chicken breasts (150 calories) recipe. To make oven roasted dijon chicken breasts (150 calories) you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories):
- Provide of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need of 118 calories per breast.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- You need of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare of Garlic, minced.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take of Garnish.
- Use of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- Take of Arugala.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories):
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).
If you find this Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.