How to Prepare Quick Mediteranean quinoa salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mediteranean quinoa salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediteranean quinoa salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediteranean quinoa salad recipe. To cook mediteranean quinoa salad you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mediteranean quinoa salad:
- Use 1 cup of dry quinoa.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 cup of Slice grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped spinach.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Slice kalamata olives.
- Provide 4 oz of feta cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kalamata olive juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Use 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
Steps to make Mediteranean quinoa salad:
- Combine the water and quinoa in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed all the water fluff with a fork..
- While the quinoa cooks mix the dressing. combine the olive oil, olive juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine the sliced tomatoes, olives, and spinach. add quinoa and mix well. drizzle the dressing on top and add feta cheese..
- Toss everything together serve immediately or store in the fridge until serving.
- This recipe came from halfbakedharvest.com.
Packed with roasted tomatoes, cucumbers, and fresh herbs, it's a perfect meal prep lunch or dinner side dish. All the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine in one bowl! Healthy and so easy to make, this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad makes a perfect lunch or dinner. Mediterranean quinoa salad with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta, and a lemon vinaigrette. This healthy salad recipe makes the perfect light vegetarian meal, or side dish for.
If you find this Mediteranean quinoa salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.