How to Make Homemade Cassata : Ice Cream ・ Ricotta Cheese Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cassata : Ice Cream ・ Ricotta Cheese Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cassata : Ice Cream ・ Ricotta Cheese Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cassata : ice cream ・ ricotta cheese cake recipe. To make cassata : ice cream ・ ricotta cheese cake you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cassata : Ice Cream ・ Ricotta Cheese Cake:
- Take 300 grams of Homemade ricotta cheese）.
- Get 300 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 100 grams of Sugar (granulated).
- Take 150 grams of Your choice of nuts (roasted).
- Take 1 of bar or 60 grams Chocolate Bar.
- Prepare 12 of plums or 200 grams Ume plums leftover from umeshu.
- Prepare 50 ml of Umeshu – Japanese plum wine.
Steps to make Cassata : Ice Cream ・ Ricotta Cheese Cake:
- On the day before making the cassata, prepare the homemade ricotta cheese. It's much cheaper if you make it yourself than buying it.. (^_^)v You'll be able to make 330 g of ricotta cheese using 1 liter of milk..
- On the next day, take out the ricotta cheese from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature..
- Put the ume plums leftover from umeshu in a microwave-safe container and microwave for 3 minutes at 600 W. Pour in the umeshu and let it cool..
- While cooling the ume plums, dice the nuts and chocolate into about 5 mm cubes..
- Once the ume plums cool down, remove the seeds, dice them into 5 mm cubes, and return them into the umeshu..
- The ume plums will soak up the umeshu and the moisture will reduce. This will take about 15-20 minutes..
- Beat the heavy cream, add the sugar, and whisk until its stiff..
- Add the ricotta cheese, combine well, mix in the nuts, chocolate, and ume plums, and pour the mixture into a pan lined with a sheet of parchment paper..
- Chill it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or if possible, leave it overnight..
If you find this Cassata : Ice Cream ・ Ricotta Cheese Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.