Steps to Prepare Favorite Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarah's hearty harvest tortellini chilli recipe. You can cook sarah's hearty harvest tortellini chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli:
- Get 1 lb of ground hamburger or turkey meat.
- Take 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 6 cup of water.
- Get 4 tsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- Take 3 cup of frozen tortellini.
- Take 1 of *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup.
- You need of fresh veggies.
- You need 1 of bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of potato diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow zuchini squash diced.
- You need of spices.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Get of canned goods.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato's.
- Use 1 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 2 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli:
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!.
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture..
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes.
If you find this Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.