Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Rice Flour and Soy Milk Pancakes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rice Flour and Soy Milk Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Flour and Soy Milk Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Flour and Soy Milk Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice flour and soy milk pancakes recipe. You can have rice flour and soy milk pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Flour and Soy Milk Pancakes:
- Get 100 grams of ☆Rice flour.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Provide 30 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 5 of drops Vanilla oil (optional).
Instructions to make Rice Flour and Soy Milk Pancakes:
- Mix the ingredients marked with ☆ in a bowl, using a whisk (so you don't have to sift♪)..
- Place the sugar in a different bowl, break an egg, and whisk until it starts to look a little white..
- Add soy milk and vanilla oil and mix well..
- Add the ☆ mixture and whisk in a circular motion, as if drawing a circle around the bowl..
- When it's mixed about 90%, the batter is done. It's just right with a few lumps left..
- Cook in a frying pan or an electric griddle, making sure it cooks through on both sides. Then it's done..
If you find this Rice Flour and Soy Milk Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.