Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttery Yeast Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery Yeast Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery yeast rolls recipe. You can cook buttery yeast rolls using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttery Yeast Rolls:
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp).
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
Steps to make Buttery Yeast Rolls:
- Place all ingredients except the 1/4 cup butter into bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer..
- Select the dough cycle and start machine..
- Shape dough into 20 to 24 balls and place in buttered pan(s)..
- Melt the 1/4 cup butter and brush it over the tops of rolls, saving the excess for brushing on after baking..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour, or until double in bulk..
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Brush baked rolls with remaining butter..
- NOTE: This dough can also be divided into two portions and each rolled into a 12-inch circle; spread each circle with softened butter, cut into 8 wedges and roll up starting with wide end, to make crescents OR use this dough for cinnamon rolls or sticky buns..
- Found at: http://www.food.com/recipe/buttery-yeast-rolls-40983?oc=linkback.
If you find this Buttery Yeast Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.