Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal cookies recipe. To make oatmeal cookies you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal Cookies:
- Provide 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Provide 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cherries.
- Take 1/4-1/2 cup of candied ginger, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Provide 1-1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2-1 tsp of cardamom.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- Use of Tools.
- You need of convection oven.
- You need of parchment paper.
- Take of cooling-racks.
- Take 2 of large cookie sheets.
- Take of medium cookie scoop, 5cm (2TBS).
- Get of whisk.
- Use of rubber spatula.
Steps to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets and place parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, spices, salt and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture slowly, adding half of the dry ingredients until nearly integrated. Add the second half of the the dry ingredients until fully incorperated..
- Mix in the oats one cup at a time. Mix in the chocolate chips, dried fruit and pecans one ingredient at a time..
- Using a medium cookie scoop, keep the dough in rounded shape. Gently press slightly flat, if a crispier cookie is desired. You can place two cookies sheets at a time on the middle rack. The cookies do not spred much, so approx 8 cookies can be baked at a time..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take cookie sheets out of the oven and place on the cooling racks. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for 5 minutes, before transfering the cookies directly to the cooling racks..
- Let cookies cool completely and then enjoy!.
If you find this Oatmeal Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.