Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cherry Cordial Cannoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cherry Cordial Cannoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry Cordial Cannoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry cordial cannoli recipe. You can have cherry cordial cannoli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cherry Cordial Cannoli:
- Take of For the filling.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta.
- Take 8 oz of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 15 of maraschino cherries chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Provide of For shells.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter cut into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of your favorite red wine.
- Use 2 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Use of Canola oil for frying.
Instructions to make Cherry Cordial Cannoli:
- For Filling: combine everything in a bowl and fold together. Chill in fridge at least 45 min..
- For Shells: In a mixing bowl mix together flour sugar cinnamon and salt. Add butter and work it in with your fingers until it feels sandy..
- Add wine and egg yolk and stir untill it comes together. Knead until smooth, cut in half, roll out into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 45 min to an hour..
- In a dutch oven, or large pot, bring canola oil up to 360°..
- Roll dough out very thin and cut into 3-4 inch circles. Spray cannoli forms with cooking spray and wrap circles around form, brushing the ends with egg white to hold them together..
- Fry untill deep golden brown. Pipe filling into shells as they cool. Repeat until you are out of filling and serve..
If you find this Cherry Cordial Cannoli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.