Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy garlic sesame rice noodles recipe. You can cook mike's spicy garlic sesame rice noodles using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles:
- Use of Noodles.
- Provide of 16 oz Rice Noodles [room temperature].
- Get of Rice Noodle Base.
- Provide of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare of Wok Oil.
- Get of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Use of Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare of Water Chestnuts.
- You need of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Get of Fresh Sliced Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare of Lemon Grass [fine chop].
- You need of Fresh Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare of Sliced Green Onions.
- Use of Minced Ginger.
- Get of Thai Basil [chopped].
- Prepare of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Provide of Garnishments.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro [you don't want to leave this herb out!].
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Take of Lime Wedges [optional].
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles:
- Here's about all you'll need..
- Gather all of your sauces, seasonings and oils and add them to your Wok. Heat em' up..
- Chop all of your dense vegetables and add them to your heated Wok as well..
- Blanch your snap peas in boiling water for 2 minutes..
- Heat on high for 3 minutes but, be very carful to not burn your garlic. Stir regularly throughout..
- Add your softer vegetables [like sliced cabbage, green onions and basil] and cook for 1 minute more. Again, stir regularly..
- ● Bring water to a heavy boil. Add room temperature rice noodles to water for 10 seconds. These noodles boil fast! ● Immediately drain them and place noodles in your Wok and quickly blend them in. You'll need to stir your noodles up in your sauce fast separating your noodles as you stir and coat. ● Mix everything well with chopsticks or, spaghetti forks. Add additional Oyster Sauce, Fish and Soy Sauce if your mixture appears too thick and is difficult to fully coat your noodles..
- ● Plate and garnish noodles with chilled, fresh Cilantro, sesame seeds and sides of Soy and Fish Sauce. ● Seaweed salad, egg rolls or small dumplings make great sides but aren't necessary with this filling dish. ● Room temperature Sake or ice cold Sapporo Beer goes great with this dish as well. ● Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.