Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Mom's Roast Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Roast Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's roast beef recipe. You can have my mom's roast beef using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Mom's Roast Beef:
- Get of Seasonings————–.
- Use 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- Provide 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Roast————–.
- Prepare 6 pound of beef Butt roast.
- Prepare 5 pounds of red potatoes.
- You need 2 pounds of carrots.
- Use 2 of medium onions each quarted.
- Use 1 stalk of celery split and chopped.
- Get of Moisturizer————-.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Use 1/3 cup of softened butter.
- Use of Gravy————–.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make My Mom's Roast Beef:
- Preheat oven 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the beef and Vegetables.
- Add beef to the roaster.
- Cut the potatoes, leave the peeling on potatoes and peel and chop the carrots. Split the celery and chop. Quarter both onions..
- Add the vegetables to the roaster..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce to top of beef and all around the sides..
- Coat with spices the beef and Vegetables.
- Smother the roast with butter and add the water to the roaster..
- Roast in oven covered for 4-6 hours. Time depends upon how done you like beef.
- Let rest 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter add the flour to make a Roux.
- Add 3 cup of the beef drippings and 2 cup of water and salt. Bring to boil and simmer. Stir till smooth add more liquids if needed.
- Slice against the grain of the meat..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this My Mom's Roast Beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.