Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade 3 Meat Gumbo
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Meat Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Meat Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 meat gumbo recipe. You can have 3 meat gumbo using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 3 Meat Gumbo:
- Use 2 (32 oz) of containers of veggie broth.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of container of water.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of andouille sausage halves.
- Get 1 of large red onion.
- Take 2 of bell peppers.
- You need 1 of jalapeno to taste.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag of peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of bag of okra.
- You need to taste of Cajun seasoning premixed.
- You need of Sriracha to taste (when it's done and in your bowl).
- Use 2 tbs of garlic or however much you prefer.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tbs of oregano.
Steps to make 3 Meat Gumbo:
- Dice up all of the vegetables.
- Mix the 2 tbs of butter, flour, and onion, garlic, and peppers to make a roux (row).
- Put cut up pieces of raw chicken and sausage in the broth. (I used frozen, hence reason it's whole in the pic).
- Add all veggies (except for the tomatoes) to the broth.
- Once the chicken is cooked through and white, add shrimp and tomatoes. (Total amount of time to cook takes about 45 minutes on medium high heat).
- Shrimp and tomatoes cook for about 10-15 minutes. Shrimp should turn pink..
- Rice is cooking while the meat and veggies are cooking. I use a rice cooker..
- Add rice to serving bowl and pour broth and meat and veggies over it..
- Add Sriracha or tabisco sauce on top if you like it hot..
If you find this 3 Meat Gumbo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.