Simple Way to Make Perfect Potato Tacos with Hot Tomato Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Tacos with Hot Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Tacos with Hot Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato tacos with hot tomato sauce recipe. You can cook potato tacos with hot tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Tacos with Hot Tomato Sauce:
- Get 8 medium of gold potatos.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Provide of salt.
- Take 3 small of tomatos.
- Prepare 1 small of jalopeno.
- Provide of water- read directions.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 packages of tortillas 30 count soft white corn.
Steps to make Potato Tacos with Hot Tomato Sauce:
- boil potatos in water ( just enough to cover the potatos).
- start boiling the tomato and chile for the sauce(enough to cover the tomato and chile).
- once the potatos peel of easily or if you can easily slide a fork through the potatos then they are ready to mash. Next drain them in a strainer (at this time you can turn off the boiling tomatos and jalopeno and you will make the tomato salsa with these at the very end).
- (so you wont get burned put the potatos back in the pan with cold water and peel the potatos ).
- place peeled potatoes in a seperate dry pan.
- get one potato from the dry pan and place in blender- now combine a tablespoon of salt, half a clove of garlic, a little bit of water, and 1tsp of cumin (after its liquified taste to see if it needs salt) add more if needed.
- add the potatoe mix thats in the blender onto the dry pan of potatoes and start mashing.
- heat up the griddle to medium high and start heating up all of your soft tortillas( since one serving for us is 4 tacos per person and there was 6 of us we heated up 24 tortillas).
- fill up all your tacos with some of the mashed potato.
- Next, place oil in cooking pan on medium high.
- start frying the taco until its golden brown on one side and then flip with tongs and do the same…after place in a dry plate or pan on top of a napkin.
- lastly, make the hot tomato salsa to eat with your tacos- in the blender place the boiled tomatoes and jalopeno with a tablespoon of salt, half a clove of garlic, and 1tsp of cumin. Blend.
- serve tacos on a plate and place hot salsa on a small container and allow your family to serve themselves as much salsa as they want… (If you want the salsa very hot add one more jalopeno to boil on step 2).
If you find this Potato Tacos with Hot Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.