How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Cannoli Dip
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cannoli Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cannoli Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cannoli Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cannoli dip recipe. You can have cannoli dip using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cannoli Dip:
- Provide 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1 packages of of 8 0z. cream cheese, room temperature.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
Instructions to make Cannoli Dip:
- Mix cream cheese, butter & vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Add in confectioners sugar 1/4 cup at a time so it doesn't go everywhere..
- Finally, hand mix in the mini chocolate chips. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to firm up. Then serve with graham crackers or broken cannoli shells..
If you find this Cannoli Dip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.