Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potatoes au gratin recipe. To make scalloped potatoes au gratin you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Provide 5 of medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced thin.
- Provide 2 cups (1 pkg) of shredded Colby and Jack cheese.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Extra cheese and milk.
- You need of Progresso Italian bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Put sliced potatoes in a glass or ceramic casserole dish and microwave in 4 minute intervals on high, stir potatoes around in between intervals, for a total of 16 minutes.
- While the potatoes are in the microwave, make the cheese sauce, put milk, butter and flour in a medium sauce pan over a medium low flame.
- Stir sauce with whisk until mixture thickens, consistency will be visibly thicker, about 5-10mins.
- Add the cheese and continue to whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is creamy, if sauce is too thick, thin with extra milk.
- After potatoes finish microwaving, pour cheese sauce over and stir potatoes to throughly coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle top of potatoes with extra shredded cheese and bread crumbs, cook in preheated 350° oven for 15-20 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.