Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot baby back ribs recipe. To cook instant pot baby back ribs you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs:
- Prepare 2 of full racks of baby back ribs.
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Get 2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Use of Cooking Liquid.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 12 ounce of beer or root beer.
- Use 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke (personally I will increase this next time).
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs:
- Remove membrane from ribs. (I skip this step on the recommendation of 2 butchers who told me I "watch" to many cooking shows, and to leave the membrane on).
- Coat with the dry rub. If you do this early enough, put ribs on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. If done spur of moment let rest at least 30 minutes..
- Place trivet in bottom of IP, add liquid ingredients EXCEPT BBQ sauce..
- Stack ribs on the trivet on their side next to one another..
- High pressure cook for 30 minutes. Do a natural release..
- Baste with BBQ sauce and broil for 5-7 minutes. This finishing touch actually makes the ribs in my opinion..
If you find this Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.