Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple grilled fish vegetables aglio olio pasta recipe. To make simple grilled fish vegetables aglio olio pasta you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta:
- Provide of Macaroni or any kind of pasta.
- Use of Sea bass (according to your preference).
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Provide of Parsley.
Steps to make Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta:
- Boil the pasta with a little bit of salt and olive oil. When it is tender, strain the water and put it aside..
- Now, boil the vegetables with 1 tsp of salt for about 2-3 minutes and put it aside..
- Then, marinade the fish with salt and black pepper and grill it in a pan until it's properly cooked and put it aside. (to grill all sides).
- In a pot, add 1/4 cup of olive oil and stir fry the garlic on medium low heat until you get the nice garlic smell (make sure not to burn the garlic). Add salt, black pepper and parsley. Stir until well combined and add the boiled macaroni. Move the pot away from heat and mix everything until it's properly combined with oil. Pour it into a bowl. Add the boiled vegetables and grilled fish and it's ready to be served! (you can use Spagetthi or angel hair too!).
If you find this Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.