Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna pasta bake recipe. To make tuna pasta bake you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Pasta Bake:
- Get of Pasta.
- Provide of tuna (spring water or oil brine).
- Provide of Mackerel fillets (in chilli sauce).
- Use of Pasta Bake Sauce.
- Provide of Vegetables.
Steps to make Tuna Pasta Bake:
- Boil kettle with plenty of water, take two good handfuls of pasta and place in large pan with boiled water, turn on stove and allow to boil until pasta is soft.
- Drain soft pasta of water and place pasta back into large pan..
- Drain tin of tuna and place in pan with pasta..
- Place mackerel fillets in pan with pasta too, don’t drain oil from the mackerel tin though, stir all the contents together..
- Add half a jar of pasta bake sauce and stir together, put back on stove, medium heat.
- Allow contents to cook through for 15-20 mins, keep stirring regularly and turn down heat if sauce is spitting.
- Add seasoning to cooking mixture if required, small amount of chilli powder is recommended to give it a kick.
- Cook veg 10-15 mins prior to taking pasta off stove if wanted.
If you find this Tuna Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.