Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot & Green Peas Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot & Green Peas Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot & green peas rice recipe. To make beetroot & green peas rice you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot & Green Peas Rice:
- Prepare 2.5 kg of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Mustard.
- Use 800 g of Channadal/Split Chickpeas.
- You need 400 g of Urad dal/Split Blackgram.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ginger Paste.
- Get 180 of Green Chilli(Slit Vertically).
- You need 120 of Dry Red Chilli(Broken into two or three).
- Get 1/3 cup of Asafoetida/Hing Powder.
- Provide 2 cup of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1/3 cup of Sambar Powder.
- Use 550 gm of Salt.
- You need 5 of coconuts(grated).
- Use 2 kg of Green Peas.
- Get 10 kg of Beetroot(Peel off the skin & chop into fine dices).
- Get 12 kg of Rice.
- Use 50 gm of Whole Garam Masala Mix(Bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, star anise and cardamom).
Instructions to make Beetroot & Green Peas Rice:
- Heat 1/2 kg oil. Add in the whole garam masala. Now add enough water. When it comes to boil, add the washed rice. Cook the rice. Cool down the rice. The rice grains should be fully cooked and separate..
- Heat 2 kg oil. Pop up mustard..
- Add in the channadal and urad dal..
- After the dal gets fried, add ginger, green chilli, dry red chilli, hing and curry leaves..
- Now add in the finely diced beetroot..
- Add 2 litres of water. Cover and cook on low flame for 10 mins..
- Uncover. Check if the beetroot is cooked..
- Now add in the boiled green peas and grated coconut. Stir well..
- Now add salt and sambar powder. Stir well..
- Add this mixture to the cooked rice. Mix well..
- Offer Beetroot and Green Peas Rice to Lord Sri Krishna and honor Krishna Prasadam..
If you find this Beetroot & Green Peas Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.